- Ensure that the company complies with rules and laws to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Train personnel and authorized agents to comply with control measures imposed by United States government such as:
- Rules and regulations of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Bank Secrecy Act regulation
- USA Patriot Act
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network FinCEN
- Creation of reports required by law for all MSBs (SAR and CTR)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Professional appearance
- Good communications skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Availability of time and travel (able to travel up to 4 consecutive weeks)
- Good driving record
- Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation and holiday pay.
Please call 303-291-6001 for more information and as to speak with human resources.
Enramex, Inc. Will Provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if Necessary the Department Of Homeland Security (DHS) With Information From Each Employee's Form W-9 To Confirm Work Authorization.
If your interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and PDF format below: