Effective Date: December 2022
Enramex, Inc. (“Enramex” or “we” or “us”) cares about your privacy and is committed to processing your personal information in accordance with fair information practices and applicable data protection laws to better serve you.
Please read this Consumer Privacy Notice to learn about how we collect, use, and share your personal information when individuals (“you”) as a U.S. consumer, apply for or use our money transfer products and services.
Collection of Information
Enramex collects non-public personal information about consumers directly from the payment order application at the time a transaction is conducted. This information may include sender the and recipient’s name, the sender and recipient’s address, the sender and recipient’s telephone number, employment information, social security number, date of birth, and Income.
How Enramex Collects Personal Information
Enramex collects your personal information in several ways:
• Information you give to us in person, online, or through the phone including transaction forms, interactions with Enramex agents and business partners;
• Information you provide to us while we provide customer support or consultation, including using email, postal mail or call center;
• Information that others may provide about you through the use of our Services;
• Information we learn about you through the use of our Services;
• Through automated means such as communications protocols, email communications, and cookies or similar Internet Technologies;
• Through our vendors, law enforcement bodies, commercial and public data sources, and other lawful third-party data sources we use to enhance our customer information; and
• Through your interest in Enramex advertisements placed on third-party sites.
How Enramex Secures Your Personal Information
We are committed to the Security of your Personal Information. We use organizational, technical, and administrative safeguards that comply with applicable government laws and regulations to secure your personal information. We also endeavor to restrict access to the personal information that we process to only our employees, agents, and representatives that have a business need to know it.
How Enramex Uses the Personal Information It Collects
We utilize the personal information we collect for the following commercial purposes. Failure to provide some of your personal information may affect our ability to provide our Services to you:
• Performing the Services: To assist us in providing Services and customer support to you, to help you to receive a personalized experience, to assist you in carrying out transactions and accessing transaction information
• Communication: To contact you with information relevant to the Services you use, to answer questions or respond to other requests you send to us, or to market to you based on your preferences;
• Prevention of Money Laundering, Fraud, and Other Unlawful Activity: To reduce financial risk, combat fraud and promote safety across our Services and, as necessary, to ensure the effectiveness of our compliance processes intended for such prevention of criminal activity.
• Analytics: To perform analytics on understanding our customers, and improving their experience;
• Advertising: To deliver information specific to your interests on non-Enramex websites;
• Analysis of Promotions: To better understand the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and whether you acted on our promotional messages.
Lawful Bases Upon Which We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information as explained elsewhere in this Privacy Notice for each of the following lawful bases:
• We use your personal information to provide our Services to you: This includes using personal information necessary for conducting money transfers. We may use this information in the performance of a contract with you or for taking steps to enter into a contract for any of the above or for any other Enramex product or service.
• We use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, where these legitimate business purposes do not outweigh the rights and freedoms of the individuals whose data we process: This includes using personal information to analyze and improve our products, locations, services, operations, our website and your customer experience.
• We use your personal information for legal and compliance purposes: This includes using personal information needed to comply with legal and regulatory duties related to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and other financial regulations; detection, prevention, and prosecution of fraud/theft; as well as preventing illicit or prohibited use of our Services or other unlawful or wrongful activity. This may also include establishing, exercising, or defending legal rights and claims of Enramex and monitoring and reporting compliance issues. This may further include using your personal information to validate and authenticate your identity and utilizing third parties to help us do so.
• We may process your personal information based on your consent as outlined in this Privacy Notice: This includes consent for receiving marketing communications, for enabling your Enramex profile to be visible to others, or where otherwise required by applicable law. If we request your consent, we will inform you of the intended purposes for which your information will be processed.
• We will inform you when your information is required to provide the Services you request or is required by law: In certain cases, such as performing a money transfer, we may be unable to provide you with our Services unless you provide certain personal information.
Who Enramex Shares Your Personal Information With
For any of the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, we may disclose applicable personal information including, but not limited to, your name, contact information, national identification number and/or related documentation, customer ID number, address, transaction details and patterns, and bank account information to the following types of organizations:
• Local remittance licensing entities relevant to a transaction (Non-Affiliate Local Licensing Entities);
• Our agents or business partners who facilitate the money transfer;
• Vendors, payments processors, banking partners, and data processors contracted to provide business and customer services.
Non-Public Personal Information that May be Disclosed Outside of Enramex Inc.
Our policy is not to share or disclose your non-public personal information with third parties outside Enramex Inc., except as permitted by law and as necessary to process and conduct the transaction the consumer has requested and authorized. These companies include payment order processors.
Enramex will not be able to process a consumer transaction unless you, the consumer allow us to share the collected non-public personal information among our service providers (foreign payers). The consumer personal information shared within Enramex Inc. is treated with the highest confidentiality.
We do not share or disclose any non-public personal information for marketing purposes with non-affiliated third parties.
International Transfers of Personal Information
We transfer your personal information to parties in countries outside the USA, as permitted or required by applicable law, regulatory authorities, law enforcement, and government agencies. Additionally, when you send a money transfer, we will also be required to share some of your personal information with the country where the money transfer was sent as required or permitted by law. By using the Services of Enramex, you acknowledge that such transfer of information outside of your country of residence may occur.
Retention of Personal Information
Your personal information will be retained in accordance with statutory periods contained in regulations applicable to financial transactions, including those in anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing, and other laws applicable to us as a money transmitter. Otherwise, we will retain your information only if necessary for the specific purposes for which it was collected, or to resolve any query you may raise. We pledge to data minimization principles and strive to retain information for no longer than necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was obtained.
Information from Minors
We do not direct our Services or products to minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from our retail or website from persons under the age of 18.
Our website may be linked to or from third-party websites. We have not reviewed, do not control, and are not responsible for the content or privacy practices employed by websites that are linked to or from our website. We do not assume responsibility for any of these sites, their content, or their privacy policies. We do not endorse third-party websites or make any warranties about any information, software, or other products or materials you may find there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
Integrity of Information
We have established procedures to ensure that your information is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with industry standards.
For Questions or Concerns, please contact us at: at 1-877-707-7711 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
You have the right to know if we are processing your personal information. You have the right to request a copy of the information you have provided to us which may include your statements, transactional information, and certain personal information. We may charge you a reasonable fee for providing the information, or not act upon your request if the request is noticeably unfounded or excessive.
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement. Updated privacy statements will be posted on this website when amendments occur.
If you have a question or complaint about how we handle your personal information, we ask that you put your inquiry in writing. We will investigate your inquiry and generally respond to you in writing within 30 days of receipt. You can also contact us, at: email@example.com, or by phone at: (877) 707-7711.
We also accept questions by regular mail at the following address:
4601 Wadsworth Blvd.
Wheat Ridge, CO